Saturday, October 20, 2007

THE Series

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket VS. Cleveland Indians

Beckett

C.C.

Dice-K

Carmona

Shilling...

When someone mentions names like those... You know we are talking about some of the best pitchers in MLB. Well, it so happens, that these pitchers have been in a soon to be 7 game series. The Boston Red Sox and the Cleveland Indians. I have lived in Cleveland all my life... shouldn't i be an Indians fan? Ah... no. Long story, maybe i'll blog about it some other time... Well I happen to be a Sox fan with my husband. Clevelander's are not nice to each other if you don't root for the same team... So it kinda sucks. Here is my overveiw of the week.

Game 1~Red Sox 10, Indians 3
RJ would come home from work kinda pissy ... His boss and him don't get along this week because his boss is a die hard Indians fan. Mom and RJ have a "fun" rivalry going on. Mom proceeds to let everyone know I am a "trader".

Game 2~Indians 13, Red Sox 6 (11 inn)
RJ and I sat and watched this game together. It was getting really late and i wanted to go to bed. The Indians scored 7 runs in the 11th inning... I found that out the next day. RJ turned the Indians decals on our bathroom mirror upside down.

Game 3~Indians 4, Red Sox 2
I bought RJ tickets to this game (with his money of course!). I made him and his Aunt to go. Even though the Red Sox lost, he still got to go to an ALCS game with his Auntie in our hometown. =80) I proceed to get ridaculed at Estabrook for being a Sox fan. Steve dances around me in rejoice for his beloved Indians...

Game 4~Indians 7, Red Sox 3
We almsot had a chance... I mean we did hit 3 HR's in a row.

Game 5~Red Sox 7, Indians 1
Kim (Logan's godmother), took my mom to this game. RJ and mom should have switched games. At least they can look back at this year and say they went... I think this baseball year, RJ got mom more into sports/rivalries, and they have something they can agree to disagree on.

Game 6~Red Sox 12, Indians 2
Very well played, if I do say so myself. Nancy Drew (oops i mean J.D. Drew... RJ and I call him that) hit a grand slam in the 1st inning! Even the announcers had said that was the hit to make up for the season. Way -to- go Nancy!
Game 7~
Go Red Sox!!!
I have been saying this since before the series started, no matter who wins, both teams deserve to be where they are. I'll be glad when the series is over for Logan's sake... He's been having a clothes war between Daddy and Na-Na.

No comments: